Skip to main content

Tesla's sentry mode; Here's why its awesome


I believe it to be one of the best features ever added to a vehicle. I don't yet know if any other automaker offers such high levels of protection.

The first thing I love about my automobile is that it allows me to have a 360-degree view of it as well as a view of the interior from anywhere in the world using a smartphone.

To frighten off potential intruders, you are able to talk through the car's speaker system and flash your headlights.

The incredible development of Sentry Mode in such a short amount of time is just jaw-dropping!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the new Tesla FSD Beta is a game changer

Although I haven't personally used that yet, I have watched some YouTube videos about the Beta and must admit that I am very impressed with how much Tesla has improved the feature. Initially, when using the Full Self Driving mode, the driver had to step in at some point to take over the driving if the car was having trouble doing it on its own.  However, with better advancements, the car now typically doesn't need the driver's assistance in situations like these. I adore how, where there are no road markers, the FSD delineates the lanes on itself. For this new Beta, I believe it will be challenging for any other vehicle manufacturer to catch up to Elon Musk and his team at Tesla because they are really doing incredible work with their FSD.

How the impromptu interview between Elon Musk and the BBC backfired

The whole thing was exciting to watch! I loved every bit of it. The BBC journalist came to the interview prepared to corner Elon Musk, but he was rather the one cornered and was finding it so hard to even breathe at a certain point during the interview. While finding it very challenging to single out just one instance of such misinformation or hate speech on the social media platform, the BBC journalist accused Elon of allowing it to be spread on Twitter. It was incredibly entertaining to see him try to come up with an explanation. Is it the BBC that decides what misinformation is? Because the BBC has occasionally published false information, Elon Musk questioned. Elon is a BEAST!

Elon Musk now hates AI; Here's why

"Big AI experiments should be put on hold"-Elon Musk and other IT industry heavyweights. In an open letter, they claimed that AI would present a significant risk to society and that it should be carefully prepared for and managed.  Regrettably, it does not appear that this degree of preparation and management is taking place. In the current state, AI is growing ever more intelligent than humans and could one day start teaching itself new things and go rogue.  If effective management is not put in place at the rate at which new AI technologies are being released, we may be headed for disaster. Elon Musk also said in an interview that if the authorities did not take any action as they are sounding the warning now, someone might seriously get hurt or die as a result. Mr. Musk does have a history with the AI industry as he was one of the founding members of the much talked about ChatGPT, which is an interactive chatbox where questions can be posed to it, and it answers in a conve...